Friday, November 24, 2006

Not wasting any time

Alright Everybody, here is the first post of the Nerd Blog.

Just like the Failing blog is made for sex talk, this is for nerd talk.

If Anyone finds this blog and wants to join you just have to let me know.
And now down to business.

With the school semester ending, I will be starting up my campiagn with Jordan, James, Kaitlyn, Kylan and Lisa up again. However, I'm also going to be doing an additional campaign, in the same setting for anyone who is interested. This will be a very low experience campaign, which doesn't mean your not going to be leveling or anything, but it's for a the new players that want to play or gain some experience. This will require commitment though. So let me know.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No time for commitment.
however it is not letting me sign up
as I am using the blogger beta and apparently it's being lame.

<>< mantrain

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huzzah... i want to watch it be played first... which is why i think when you start up the theatre campaign again you should play at AKA house so I can observe

2:38 PM  
Blogger Olives said...

alright, I'll see what we can do to arrange something at AKA house. It'll be starting again soon probably

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's good, i know kaitlyn misses it

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

invite kaitlyn!!!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Olives said...

alright, everyone that I can think of, and thats not many have been added. I'm not to versed in that ways of the blog, but I think everyone can post stuff too.

2:57 PM  
Blogger -Charlie- said...

I am so in this it is not even funny. When do we start?! I WANT TO BE A RANGER. :P

2:52 PM  
Blogger Olives said...

Hopefully I can get it started before Christmas. But there still needs to be two more people.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Akiyhrah said...

Hooray!

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Someone, tell Charles not to be a ranger. If not for his own good, but for the good of the party.

C

12:43 PM  
Blogger ihatechris said...

We need a large portion of this site's resources pooled to create more CJLP fanclubs. Or, atleast, give me a way to talk about Star-Trek TNG without looking crazy. Anyways, that is what I think, and I'm usualy the DM, so fear wrath of flaming cow.

C

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home