Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nerdity = ...Starcraft!

Someone play starcraft with me.
I don't care if I have to play brood war.
I once held a championship to my name.
Now, I am little more than a nub.
So, nerds everywhere, join with me and play SC.

And as you may have quessed, I intend of creating this, the Starcraft thread.

Come here to discuss the fine wine of computer gaming, a computer game that has directly caused people's deaths. Observe the grace of the protoss, savergry of the swarm, or stupidity of the Terran forces!
And most especialy, someone play starcraft with me.

C

4 Comments:

Blogger Olives said...

I found broodwar, but I can't find the original. I need it off you to install.

5:08 PM  
Blogger -Charlie- said...

oh, Starcraft. I so have that game and love it to death. I will play with you sometime. I probably lick balls at it now, though.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Olives said...

haha success. Now I can play Starcraft.
Channel Woot Woot
Either UMS or Melee. Preferably the ladder.

"I am the overlord, YOU are the drone!"

12:11 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Can i be added to the contributers list kyle?
It might let me sign in now that it's shifted a little more into the google beta version/ I rule.

<>< mantrain

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home