Tuesday, December 19, 2006

RECRUITMENT

In the world of roleplaying, it is often hard to find a good group of characters who really enjoy the sport. Wellsir, look little further. It is here that people shall post their upcoming games that need players, and here where players shall look to see if anyone is throwing a suitable campaign.
We already know of a few games that need players, such as Kyle's noob game he wants to run, but I think we might want a more orginized post.
So, for starters, I have a campaign that I want to throw. It is going to a be a group of four who are in a large facility supplied with limited funds and equipment. You're goal is to find and destroy the vampire/were-wolf (not yet decided) who is causing a muck with the locals of this building. The game will for the most part take place inside this well mapped out facility.
I want this one to go on for a couple weeks. Maybe sit down for five or six sessions.
Now, the whole idea is that this (probebly vampire) will be a smart one, but he comes with all his usual weaknesses (fire, soil, garlic, silver, the cross, sunlight). Battles will usualy not be with him, for he knows of your purpose in the building and would just as well like you anhiliated. Also, you are trying to protect the inhabitants of the place, who are at constant risk of being dinner.

So tell me what you think.

C

14 Comments:

Blogger Olives said...

I think it's funny how three posts got done in a realtively short time frame so no one actually responded to two others. HAHA!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Rifts or DnD? either way i'm in.

*big puppy dog eyes* Riffts?

<>< mantrain

4:19 PM  
Blogger Olives said...

I'm with Rick. We needs to play Rifts again. It's been so long

1:23 AM  
Blogger ihatechris said...

I dunno, I think you loose. You took too long to decide and I got my heart all set on d&d

C

2:28 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

took to long!?
I wasn't privy to any of
this knowledge and
when this post came out
you caught my reaction!
I wanna blast things
sci fi style :(

<>< mantrain

11:56 AM  
Blogger -Charlie- said...

Do you know when that newbie game is going to start? I'm so damn excited. *is a DnD Newbie*

1:19 PM  
Blogger Olives said...

To Geoff:

I've got the campaign laid out. I just need to make some NPC's, cause I'm notorious for not writing stuff down. And then we just need to set the date for the first session.

If you know of anyone else new that would like to play let me know. I might just cut Spencer cause I only really wanted one experienced player.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Akiyhrah said...

Kyle, when are we starting up our campaign again?? I miss it so.. *tear*

4:56 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Chris ETA on campaign?

<>< mantrain

2:10 PM  
Blogger Queen of Hearts said...

hey guys i miss Dnd. *cries*

rolls d20....

6

*cries some more*

5:26 PM  
Blogger ihatechris said...

ETA some time after my birthday.
The partying in the next little while will be too intense for me to do anything but...party.

C

10:50 AM  
Blogger Courteney said...

LOL...i love that this all started from watching Dead and Loving It...oh the things that movie does for the world!!!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

wtf is dead and loving it?
I am pretty sure this started when a group of people decided imaginary worlds was way cooler then reality.

<>< mantrain

12:27 AM  
Blogger Courteney said...

chris's idea for this rpg started when we turned on turner classic movies and Dracula: Dead and Loving It was on...it's one of the funniest movies ever...thankfully we weren't so stoned that we forgot chris' wonderful idea.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home