Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Rallying Troops

Greetings, peers! It is I, Geoffrey. I have an idea for a newbie campaign I'd like to run after Rebel gets finished, after the 15th. If anyone knows about some people who'd like to start playing D&D, point them in my direction.

The theme of the campaign will be mostly basic D&D (that is, limited use of supplementary texts - players will be encouraged to choose races, classes, feats, and rules from the 3.5 PH). I'm encouraging characters to choose non-human races, as the campaign will revolve around discrimination of non-humans and fighting against a tyrranical fascist-style regime, though human characters are not by any means prohibited.

If I can't find enough newbies to fill a party of maximum 5 (five), I will accept more seasoned players. My hope, however, is for a party of newbies supported by one player who already knows the game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Olives said...

I send the message out to Jeffery (A guy that I know from school) that has expressed interest in playing D&D with our group but hasn't been able to so far. He's got some experience so he isn't a noob. He'll either contact me or you if he's interested.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home